When accessing the Website, Luna Azul eStudio LLC will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
In General. The information you provide is used to process transactions, improve products and services, and to communicate with you as needed. Luna Azul eStudio LLC does share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business and servicing customers and visitors, such as our payment processing system, our inventory shop management system, etc. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Luna Azul eStudio LLC does not share you personal information with unrelated third parties.
Children Under The Age Of 13
- Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on lunaazulestudio.com or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
- If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please email us.
Information We Collect About You
- When you access the Website, Luna Azul eStudio LLC will learn certain information about you during your visit.
- Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. Luna Azul eStudio LLC collects information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC uses information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through lunaazulestudio.com, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
- The information Luna Azul eStudio LLC collects automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. Luna Azul eStudio LLC uses this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
- Similar to other commercial websites, lunaazulestudio.com utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
- A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. Luna Azul eStudio LLC reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. Luna Azul eStudio LLC provides the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC is committed to keeping your email address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
- We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us.
- Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at anytime.
- Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
How And Why We Collect Information
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
- If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by Luna Azul eStudio LLC on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to LunaAzuleStudio[at]gmail[dot]com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
- If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by Luna Azul eStudio LLC on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can email us requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC uses personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and Luna Azul eStudio LLC, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
- From time to time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties will receive your information.
- From time to time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- As a general rule, Luna Azul eStudio LLC does not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and Luna Azul eStudio LLC.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Luna Azul eStudio LLC’s assets and/or business.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC provides paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing like, but not limited to, WooCommerce, PayPal and Stripe.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC employs commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
- Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users,Luna Azul eStudio LLC uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
- If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) Luna Azul eStudio LLC decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that Luna Azul eStudio LLC stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to Luna Azul eStudio LLC’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC requires only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. Luna Azul eStudio LLC will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Last Updated 02/09/2023