Terms & Conditions
- Lunaazulestudio@gmail.com is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using lunaazulestudio.com, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Luna Azul eStudio LLC and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use lunaazulestudio.com.
- All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of lunaazulestudio.com thereafter.
- You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing The Website And Account Security
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend lunaazulestudio.com and any service or material we provide on lunaazulestudio.com in our sole discretion without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of lunaazulestudio.com is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- To access lunaazulestudio.com or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of lunaazulestudio.com and any resources downloaded from lunaazulestudio.com that all the information you provide on lunaazulestudio.com is correct, current, and complete.
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
- You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to lunaazulestudio.com or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
- You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use & Intellectual Property Restrictions
- As a condition of your use of lunaazulestudio.com, you warrant to the Company that you will not use lunaazulestudio.com or any of the resources available for download from lunaazulestudio.com for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- You may not use lunaazulestudio.com or any of the resources available for download from lunaazulestudio.com in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of lunaazulestudio.com. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through lunaazulestudio.com.
- All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on lunaazulestudio.com, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on lunaazulestudio.com or any of the resources available for download from lunaazulestudio.com.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC’s content is not for resale. Your use of lunaazulestudio.com or any of the resources available for download from lunaazulestudio.com does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content.
- You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Luna Azul eStudio LLC and the copyright owner.
- You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Luna Azul eStudio LLC or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
- The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Luna Azul eStudio or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Luna Azul eStudio. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on lunaazulestudio.com are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only
- As set forth more fully in the Disclaimers, the information contained onlunaazulestudio.com and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only.
- The information contained on lunaazulestudio.com and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
Accuracy and Personal Responsibility
- As set forth more fully in the Disclaimers, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on lunaazulestudio.com and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free.
- Neither Luna Azul eStudio LLC nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on lunaazulestudio.com.
- From time to time, Luna Azul eStudio LLC may correct errors in pricing and descriptions.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order, for any reason, including on the basis of an incorrect price listing.
- By using lunaazulestudio.com, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions.
- You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on lunaazulestudio.com or the resources available for download from lunaazulestudio.com.
- You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on lunaazulestudio.com.
No Guarantees as to Results
- As set forth more fully in the Disclaimers, you agree that Luna Azul eStudio has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on lunaazulestudio.com or not.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of lunaazulestudio.com succeed.
- You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of Luna Azul eStudio LLC.
- You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of Luna Azul eStudio LLC or otherwise – applying the principles set out in lunaazulestudio.com are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
Email and Other Electronic Communications
- Visiting lunaazulestudio.com or sending emails to Luna Azul eStudio LLC constitutes electronic communications.
- You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on lunaazulestudio.com, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- We would be pleased to communicate with you by email, and there are various places on lunaazulestudio.com that provide you the ability to send an electronic communication to Luna Azul eStudio LLC. Any such email or other electronic communication, however, does not create a business relationship or any contractual relationship.
Use of Communication Services
- Lunaazulestudio.com may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Luna Azul eStudio LLC reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Luna Azul eStudio LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. Luna Azul eStudio LLC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Luna Azul eStudio LCC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized the Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Luna Azul eStudio LLC.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
- In addition, while you retain the copyright, if any, in commentary and other content you submit to the Site, by posting material on the Site, you grant Luna Azul eStudio LLC a worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use the material in relation to published content on the Site and related publications.
Materials Provided to the Website
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to lunaazulestudio.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”).
- However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting Luna Azul eStudio LLC, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Luna Azul eStudio LLC is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Links to Third Party Websites and Services
- Lunaazulestudio.com may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of Luna Azul eStudio LLC and Luna Azul eStudio LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
- Certain services made available via lunaazulestudio.com are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from lunaazulestudio.com, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Luna Azul eStudio LLC may share such information and data with any third party with whom Luna Azul eStudio LLC has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of lunaazulestudio.com’s users and customers.
Use of Paid Courses, Programs, and Associated Material
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on lunaazulestudio.com. Luna Azul eStudio LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
- By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Luna Azul eStudio LLC.
- By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
Digital Stamps and Angel Policy
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC provides digital stamps for purchase and/or promotion on lunaazulestudio.com. Luna azul eStudio LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our digital stamps for your own personal use and they may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Luna Azul eStudio LLC.
- Unique digital download links are provided at checkout and are tracked through lunaazulestudio.com. Links expire after 90 days and you are limited to 5 downloads. They are not to be shared. You are permitted to make and sell individually hand-colored images (up to 15 of the same stamp image) for hand-colored cards, tags, and similar craft items that you create using Luna Azul eStudio digital stamp illustrations. Commercial or mass printing of colored images is not allowed. A credit of the Luna Azul eStudio illustration used in your handmade creations for sale is appreciated, but not required.
- Digital stamp images are copyrighted and may not be sold, shared, or duplicated (including sharing with friends and family). Uncolored digital stamps may not be shared to social media platforms (such as Pinterest). You are not allowed to sell packs of items that include pre-printed Luna Azul eStudio digital stamps without a commercial license which you can purchase separately upon request.
Use of Free Downloadable Content
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC provides various resources on lunaazulestudio.com, which users may access by providing an email address. Luna Azul eStudio LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
- By downloading the Freemium Content, you agree that the Freemium Content you download may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Luna Azul eStudio LLC.
- By downloading the Freemium Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. Luna Azul eStudio LLC does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
- Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by Luna Azul eStudio LLC agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to Luna Azul eStudio LLC and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
Class Refund Policy
- Once you are enrolled in a class, a refund cannot be offered. Please fully read through the class details, and contact us if you have any questions prior to signing up. If you’re unable to attend a live session, you will receive access to either written or filmed instructions to step you through completing the project on your own.
Product Shipping, Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
- Shop products are primarily fulfilled through a Print-on-Demand (“POD”) drop shipping provider. Refunds and exchanges are only provided for defective/damaged items. See the full Shipping & Returns policy here.
- LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
- YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF LUNAAZULESTUDIO.COM.
- THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN LUNAAZULESTUDIO.COM AT ANY TIME.
- LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON LUNAAZULESTUDIO.COM FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. LUNA AZUL ESTUDIO LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to lunaazulestudio.com, Luna Azul eStudio LLC, any and all contracts you enter into with the Company, and any and all of the Company’s products and services.
- To the extent that you attempt to assert any such claim, you hereby expressly agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration to occur in Frisco, TX. You further agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against Luna Azul eStudio LLC. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Luna Azul eStudio LLC from our offices within the United States of America. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through lunaazulestudio.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Luna azul eStudio LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use lunaazulestudio.com or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Luna Azul eStudio LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Luna Azul eStudio LLC in asserting any available defenses. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without Luna Azul eStudio LLC’s prior written consent.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
- Luna Azul eStudio LLC respects the copyrights of others. If you see any content on the Site that you believe violates or infringes your copyright, you may submit via email a DMCA takedown request. Please provide the following information: (1) The URL, and other description if necessary, to precisely locate the unauthorized material on the Site; (2) a detailed description of the copyright protected work you believe has been improperly used; (3) a URL link or other reference to the work you believe has been improperly used; (4) acknowledgements in the following forms, as required by the DMCA: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law” and “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed” and your signature “/s/ [fill in your name]”. Submit this in an email.
Termination and Access Restriction
No Joint Venture or Other Relationship
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Luna Azul eStudio LLC as a result of this agreement or use of lunaazulestudio.com. Luna Azul eStudio LLC’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Luna Azul eStudio LLC’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of lunaazulestudio.com or information provided to or gathered by Luna Azul eStudio LLC with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Effect of Headings
Last Updated: 02/09/23